HPS Performance crankcase vent air filter with 1" ID (part # HPS-4330) is constructed from two layers woven cotton and dressed with synthetic oil, then finally encased in a steel mesh. The result is a filtration system that allows for plenty of fresh air to maximize performance and trap dirt and debris from damaging your car’s engine.
Perfect for competition, racing applications, custom intake project, vintage cars, vehicle restoration, and classic carbureted engine.
All HPS Performance Air filters are designed with performance in mind, manufactured in the USA by Green Filter and backed by HPS One-Year Limited Warranty.
- Air Filter Shape and Style: Round Tapered Univeral Air Filter
- Air Filter Construction: two layers woven cotton
- Reuseable and Washable
- Flange Inside Diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Element Length: 1-5/8" (41mm)
- Base Outside Diameter: 2" (51mm)
- Top Outside Diameter: 2" (51mm)
- Flange Length: 7/16" (11mm)
- Overall Length: 2" (51mm)
- End Cap Material: Rubber (Urethane)
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil
- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement
- Higher resistance to dents over the aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding
- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto the filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter
- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filter used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"
All HPS Performance Air Filters are backed by HPS One-Year Limited Warranty.