HPS 1-3/8" 180 Degree U Bend 6061 Aluminum Tubing 16 Gauge with 6" Leg Length and 2.5" Center Line of Radius is commonly used in industrial, automotive, marine and aerospace industry; Great for custom fabrication project such as DIY air intake, cooling systems, turbo intercooler piping setup because 6061 aluminum is the most popular and versatile alloy, and is the least expensive of the heat treatable aluminum alloys. HPS 1-3/8" (35mm) 180 Degree U Bend aluminum round tubing is sold in the T6 condition, ideal for sawing, machining, sanding, and polishing. The 180 Degree U Bend aluminum piping can be polished, but due to the softness of the aluminum, care must be taken not to remove too much material, especially in the area near any welds.
- Product Type: 180 Degree U Bend Aluminum Tube
- Material: 16 Gauge 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Tubing Outside Diameter: 1-3/8" (35mm)
- Wall Thickness: 0.065" (1.65mm)
- Leg length on each side: 6"
- Center line of radius: 2.5"
Remark: HPS does NOT recommend 6061 Aluminum to be used for exhaust systems.