Shipping restriction: This item cannot be shipped to the state of California, New York and Maine.
Key Features - Increase horsepower +16 Whp , torque +24 Ft/lbs at 3500 rpm.
- 1 piece design delivers smooth and optimized airflow, boost up performance gains without re-tuning the ECU.
- The bead rolled pipe ends prevent couplers from popping off under boost.
- 2.5" Mandrel-bent aluminum piping replace stock restrictive tubing, OEM part # 17294-6B2-A01
- Easy to install with simple hand tools
- No modification is required during the installation
- Easy performance upgrade for 3rd Gen Acura RDX 2.0L Turbo
Included in the kit - 2-1/2" aircraft grade aluminum tubing
- HPS Performance 100% Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- HPS Performance High Temperature Reinforced Silicone Hoses
- Mounting hardware
- Installation Instruction
Additional Information - Warranty: 2 Years
- Street Legal In All US States: No
- California Restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Shipping Box Dimension: 24 inch x 12 inch x 10 inch
Experience increased horsepower, torque, throttle response, and acceleration for your 3rd Gen Acura RDX 2.0 Turbo with HPS Performance’s Intercooler Pipe Kit (Part number 17-124). The intercooler piping kit optimizes and smooth out the air flow, increase horsepower +16 Whp , torque +24 Ft/lbs at 3500 rpm and improve throttle response without re-tuning the ECU. This kit replaces the stock plastic upper cold side charge pipe and rubber boots with our custom mandrel-bent 16 gauge 6061 aluminum tubing, signature HPS 4-ply reinforced silicone hoses, and stainless steel clamps. With these upgraded materials, your RDX is future-proofed for more boost while reducing the risk of boost leaks.
Installation difficulty is 3/5 and requires some mechanical experience to install. Installs in 1-2 hours using a basic mechanics tool set. We include a detailed 8 page installation manual to guide you step-by-step of the installation.
How to install HPS Intercooler Cold Side Charge Pipe on 3rd Acura RDX 2.0L Turbo - Part Number: 17-124