Don’t get left stranded due to a failed coolant bleeder screw. The plastic coolant bleeder screw is a common failure point. To combat this, HPS has produced its own Titanium Coolant Bleeder Screw. This relatively inexpensive upgrade can save you a lot of trouble whether you commute or track your Supra. We chose the best materials for this upgrade. Each piece is precision CNC machined from Grade 5 titanium which will never fail. Coupled with a Viton O-ring which is more chemical resistant than any standard rubber O-ring. For ease of service, HPS has eliminated the awkwardly large crosshead in favor of a 4mm allen head. The HPS Titanium Bleeder Screw looks and works great on the All-New Toyota Supra MK5.
- Replaces and upgrades your factory bleeder plastic bleeder screw that are prone to failure.
- CNC Machined from Grade 5 aerospace titanium.
- Includes chemical resistant Viton O-ring.
- Easy to install with 4mm allen head
- A must-have upgrade for track days.
- Made in USA.
- Manufacturer Part Number: HW22-1001
- UPC Code: 648044890920
- Product Type: Cooling Accessories
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium
- Weight: 8 oz
- Shipping Box Dimension: 4 inch x 4 inch x 4 inch
2022 Toyota GR Supra 3.0L Turbo (A91 Edition, Base, Premium)
2022 Toyota GR Supra 2.0L Turbo (Base)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0L Turbo (Azul, GR)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0L Turbo (A91 Edition, Base, Premium)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 2.0L Turbo (Base)
2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0L Turbo (Base, Launch Edition, Premium)
This item is also available from HPS authorized dealers
- Figs Engineering