HPS red high temp 3-ply reinforced silicone Radiator hose kit (part number 57-1673-RED) replaces 1999-2003 Ford F-150 Lightning 5.4L V8 stock OEM rubber Radiator coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure a perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut thru the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber coolant hoses.
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Compatible with OEM hoses 19501-5J6-A00, 19502-5J6-A01
- HPS silicone hose kit is backed by HPS Performance Products limited lifetime warranty.
2003 Ford F150 Lightning Pickup 5.4L V8 Supercharged
2002 Ford F150 Lightning Pickup 5.4L V8 Supercharged
2001 Ford F150 Lightning Pickup 5.4L V8 Supercharged
2000 Ford F150 Lightning Pickup 5.4L V8 Supercharged
1999 Ford F150 Lightning Pickup 5.4L V8 Supercharged
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.