HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone radiator hose kit (part number 57-1728) replaces 2003-2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 4.6L V8 Supercharged (aka Terminator) stock OEM rubber radiator coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure a perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut thru the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber coolant hoses.
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- HPS silicone hose kit is backed by HPS Performance Products limited lifetime warranty.
2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible 4.6L V8 Supercharged
2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Coupe 4.6L V8 Supercharged
2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary Coupe 4.6L V8 Supercharged
2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary Convertible 4.6L V8 Supercharged
2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Coupe 4.6L V8 Supercharged
2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible 4.6L V8 Supercharged
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.