HPS black high temp 3-ply reinforced silicone Radiator hose kit (part number 57-1776-BLK) replaces Toyota 88-90 Land Cruiser FJ62 4.0L Inline 6 stock OEM rubber Radiator coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure a perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut thru the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber upper and lower coolant hoses.
Compatible with OEM part numbers 16571-61110, 16573-61040, 16572-61020
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- HPS silicone hose kit is backed by HPS Performance Products limited lifetime warranty.
1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 4.0L inline 6
1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 4.0L inline 6
1988 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 4.0L inline 6
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.