HPS black high temp 3-ply reinforced silicone radiator and heater hose kit (part number 57-1734-BLK) replaces 2006-2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5L Non Turbo stock OEM rubber upper and lower radiator hoses and heater coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure a perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut thru the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber coolant hoses.
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Compatible with OEM radiator and heater hoses 45161AE020,45161FE050,72421SA033,72411FE023
- HPS silicone hose kit is backed by HPS Performance Products limited lifetime warranty.
2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Wagon 2.5L H4
2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Sedan 2.5L H4
2007 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Wagon 2.5L H4
2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Sedan 2.5L H4
2006 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Wagon 2.5L H4
2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Wagon 2.5L H4
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.