The All-New HPS Performance 837 Series Air Intake Kit (Red, Part # 837-513R) for 2003-2004 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L offers a free-flowing 2-3/4 inch mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system by relocating HPS Performance Air Filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperature. It can be converted into shortram air intake setup. Compare to the tradiational intake setup, HPS Performance 837 Series cold air intake kit delivers cooler air with more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the vehicle combustion chamber to increase horsepower, torque and improve throttle response while maintaining safe air fuel ratio. The included installation manual has clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process. The kit does NOT require tuning and does not trigger CEL light. No modification is required during the installation. HPS light weight mandrel-bent aluminum alloy tube replaces the stock restrictive air box and optimizes the airflow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability. HPS Performance 837 Series air intake kit features race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps which ensures reliability, even during the most extreme driving conditions. The All-New HPS Performance Air Filter is designed with performance in mind, delivering excellent filtration without sacrificing airflow. All HPS Performance Air Filters are made in the United States.
HPS Performance Air Intake Kit Features and Specification
- Increase horsepower, torque and improve throttle response. Fine-tuned by HPS Performance to deliver the maximum performance output thru the top end power band
- Features HPS Performance signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- 2-3/4 inch mandrel-bent aluminum tube replaces stock restrictive air box and optimizes the airflow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability
- Relocates HPS Performance Air Filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperature for the best cooling effect.
- Includes the All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). HPS Performance Air Filter Part Number: HPS-4275
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation.
- Aluminum Tubing Color: Red
- NOT CARB Complaint
- System Type: 837 Series - Performance Cold Air Intake Kit (converts to shortram). Manufacturer Part Number: 837-513R
- This intake is designed for 2003-2004 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L
HPS Performance Air Filter Key Features
Woven cotton filter element
- Traps dirt up to 5 microns. Superior airflow without sacrificing filtration.
- Washable and reusable, saving you money down the line.
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil
- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement
- Higher resistance to dents over the aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding
- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter
- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filter used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"
All HPS Performance Air filter are designed with performance in mind, and backed by HPS One-Year Limited Warranty.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 837-513R
- UPC Code: 648044885087
- Product Type: 837 Series Performance Air Intake Kit
- Intake Tube Material: Aluminum
- Intake Tube Size (Outside Diameter): 2-3/4 inch
- Intake Tube Color / Finish: Red
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Street Legal In All US States: No
- California Restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Weight: 7 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 24 inch x 12 inch x 10 inch
Included in the kit
- HPS Performance Aluminum Intake Tube
- HPS Performance Heat Shield
- HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). Part Number: HPS-4275
- HPS Performance High Temperature Reinforced Silicone Couplers
- HPS Performance 100% Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instruction