Shipping restriction: This item cannot be shipped to the state of California, New York and Maine.
The HPS Performance Intercooler Piping Kit (part number 17-138) replaces both hot side and cold side charge pipe of LML Duramax powered truck. The large diameter mandrel bent pipes let more air to flow into your engine while drastically reducing EGT’s. Our 2-piece pipe design allows for ease of installation and service.
Unlike aluminum charge pipes, our 304 stainless steel charge pipes withstand higher pressure and temperature to complement the powerful 6.6L Duramax LML Diesel engine. Stainless steel offers improved corrosion resistance, keeping your engine bay looking clean.
This kit features fluorolined silicone hose designed to resist the damaging effects of oil blow-by commonly found in these engines. Also included in the kit are stainless steel spring-loaded T-bolt clamps and a detailed installation guide to help you get through the project and back on the road quickly.
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Pickup 6.6L Duramax LML Diesel Turbo (High Country, LT, LTZ, WT)
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Pickup 6.6L Duramax LML Diesel Turbo (High Country, LT, LTZ, WT)
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Pickup 6.6L Duramax LML Diesel Turbo (LT, LTZ, WT)
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Pickup 6.6L Duramax LML Diesel Turbo (LT, LTZ, WT)/p>
Key Features and Specification
- System Type: 17 Series - Performance Intercooler Piping Kit (Hot and Cold Side).
- Manufacturer Part Number: 17-138P
- 16-gauge mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing (3-1/2" cold side, 3" hot side)
- Higher temperature and pressure tolerance compared to aluminum pipes
- Increase power and throttle response
- Reduce exhaust gas temperature (EGT) -> improve the engine's overall efficiency and longevity.
- Replaces the stock pipe and boots which are prone to leaks and cracks
- HPS signature race proven high temperature oil resistant fluorolined reinforced silicone boots
- Industrial grade stainless steel spring-loaded t-bolt clamps
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation.
- NOT CARB Compliant