Shipping restriction: This item cannot be shipped to the state of California, New York and Maine.
Experience increased horsepower, torque, throttle response, and acceleration for your ultimate driving machine BMW ActiveHybrid 5 N55 (F10) with HPS Performance Charge Pipe Cold Side (Part number 17-127). The intercooler piping kit optimizes and smooth out the air flow, increase horsepower +5 Whp , torque +5 Ft/lbs at 5400 rpm and improve throttle response without re-tuning the ECU. This kit replaces the stock plastic cold side charge pipe and rubber boots with our custom mandrel-bent 16 gauge 6061 aluminum tubing, signature HPS 4-ply reinforced oil resistant silicone hose and stainless steel T-bolt clamps.
With the plastic and restrictive design, the factory charge pipe usually begins to fail after 60k miles. HPS R&D team reverse engineered the original part to offer a product that ticks all of the boxes; Durability, Performance, and Style. The HPS charge pipe is produced from 6063 aluminum with a billet CNC flange built to last. It has HPS signature high temperature 4-ply reinforced oil resistant silicone coupler and heavy duty 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps to connect to the intermediate intercooler pipe. The kit includes a brand new O-ring for the throttle body connector as the original equipment is known to deteriorate over time. HPS turbo charge pipe also includes a 1/8" NPT bung to give you the option of running methanol injection or boost gauges (even nitrous systems). Installation can be completed in under 45 minutes with basic hand tools and does not require permanent modification or ECU reflash.
Don’t end up stranded with a broken charge pipe. Replace your old and haggard plastic charge pipe with the HPS Performance Charge Pipe for your N55 powered BMW.
2012-2016 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 3.0L Turbo N55 (F10)
2016 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 3.0L Turbo N55
2015 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 3.0L Turbo N55 (Base, M Sport)
2014 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 3.0L Turbo N55 (Base, M Sport)
2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 3.0L Turbo N55
2012 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 3.0L Turbo N55
- Fine-tuned by HPS Performance to deliver the maximum performance gains - increase horsepower +5 Whp , torque +5 Ft/lbs at 5400 rpm.
- Replaces the weak and restrictive factory plastic charge pipe with less bend and better air flow design
- Increased air volume and air flow.
- 3" Mandrel bent 6061 aluminum tubing with CNC machined billet flange
- Includes a brand new O-ring for the throttle body connector
- Built with 1/8" NPT bung for methanol injection, sensors, and nitrous systems (includes plug)
- Includes HPS signature high temperature 4-ply reinforced silicone coupler and heavy duty 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Includes a brand new O-ring for the throttle body connector as the original equipment is known to deteriorate over time
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation. Does not require re-tuning and will not trigger CEL light
- NOT CARB Compliant
- Product Type: Intercooler Pipe Cold Side
- Intake Tube Material: Aluminum
- Aluminum Tube Size (Outside Diameter): 3 inch
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Street Legal In All US States: No
- California Restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Weight: 7 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 16 inch x 10 inch x 6 inch
Included in the kit
- HPS Performance Aluminum Intercooler Tube
- Brand new O-ring for the throttle body connector
- HPS Performance High Temperature Reinforced Oil Resistant Silicone Coupler
- HPS Performance 100% Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- Installation Instruction
||Manufacturer Part Number