- The braided black nylon outer sleeve is abrasion resistant and non-marring.
- NBR inner layer is compatible with water, coolant, air, oil, and most fuels.
- Temperature Rating: -40F to +300F (-40C to +149C).
- Minimum bend radius: 2 in.
- Maximum working pressure: 500 PSI.
HPS 250 Series Rubber Flex Hose is engineered to perform in tough environments. Its NBR inner layer is suitable for transportation of most petroleum or synthetic based fluids. Reinforced with a stainless steel braided layer, this hose can support working pressures that meet or exceed industry standards. The braided black nylon outer sleeve allows the hose to maintain its flexibility and is abrasion resistant and non-marring, keeping surrounding parts safe from damage. Pair this hose with HPS wide selection of 250 Series reusable hose end fittings for a trouble-free installation.
How to order?
If you need 4 feet, simply add a quantity of 4 to the cart and we will send you one hose with 4 feet in length. The longest available length is 50 feet.