- The black PVC outer sleeve is abrasion resistant and non-marring.
- PTFE inner layer is compatible with water, coolant, air, oil, hydraulics, and most fuels.
- Temperature Rating: -58F to +500F (-50C to +260C).
- Minimum bend radius: 1 inch.
- Maximum working pressure: 3500 PSI.
HPS 350 Series PTFE Flex Hose is engineered to perform in tough environments. Its PTFE inner layer is suitable for transportation of most fluids, including hydraulic brake fluid. Reinforced with a stainless steel braided layer, this hose can support working pressures that meet or exceed industry standards. The PVC outer sleeve allows the hose to maintain its flexibility and is abrasion resistant and non-marring, keeping surrounding parts safe from damage. Pair this hose with HPS wide selection of 350 Series reusable hose end fittings for a trouble-free installation.
How to order?
If you need 4 feet, simply add a quantity of 4 to the cart and we will send you one hose with 4 feet in length. The longest available length is 50 feet.