HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone radiator + heater coolant hose kit complete 18pcs set (part number 57-1914) replaces 1998-2002 Lexus LX470 4.7L V8 J100 stock OEM rubber lower, upper radiator hoses and heater coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine overheating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber heater coolant hoses.
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Compatible with OEM part numbers
9955620200 L200, 1577750030
2002 Lexus LX470 4.7L V8
2001 Lexus LX470 4.7L V8
2000 Lexus LX470 4.7L V8
1999 Lexus LX470 4.7L V8
1998 Lexus LX470 4.7L V8
- Product Type: Silicone Radiator and Heater Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Available Colors: Black, Blue and Red
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 6 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 12 inch x 12 inch x 12 inch
Included in the kit
- HPS Performance Reinforced Silicone Coolant Hoses
- HPS Performance 100% Stainless Steel Embossed Clamps
||Manufacturer Part Number
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.