Shipping restriction: This item cannot be shipped to the state of California, New York and Maine.
HPS high temperature reinforced silicone air intake hose kit (part number 57-1844) replaces 2004-2008 Honda TSX 2.4L stock OEM rubber restrictive air intake hose with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F). The HPS silicone air intake kit improves overall performance and throttle response. It also reduces heat soak while keeping the stock well designed air box perform at a high efficient level. Tuning and modification are not required and it does not trigger CEL light.
Besides performance gains, HPS silicone air intake hose kit is the perfect replacement part to prevent or fix the bad idling and air vacuum leak issue commonly caused by cracked, damaged, or collapsed OEM rubber air injection hose.
2008 Acura TSX 2.4L
2007 Acura TSX 2.4L
2006 Acura TSX 2.4L
2005 Acura TSX 2.4L
- Replaces stock restrictive rubber intake tube and optimizes the airflow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability.
- Improves overall performance and throttle response.
- Integrates with factory fresh air scoop and air box to direct cool air to the engine for the best cooling effect.
- Made of HPS Performance signature race proven high temperature reinforced silicone hoses.
- Includes HPS Performance industrial grade 100% stainless steel heavy duty t-bolt clamps.
- No modification is required during the installation.
- Prevent or fix the bad idling and air vacuum leak issue commonly caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber air injection hose.
- Compatible with OEM hose
- Product Type: Silicone Air Intake Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Street Legal In All US States: No
- California Restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 3 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 16 inch x 10 inch x 6 inch