HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone coolant tank supply hose kit (part number 57-2119) replaces 2003-2007 F550 Superduty 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbo stock OEM rubber coolant tank supply hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F). Available for both mono beam and twin beam suspension.
2007 Ford F-550 Super Duty 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbo (Lariat, XL, XLT)
2006 Ford F-550 Super Duty 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbo (Lariat, XL, XLT)
2005 Ford F-550 Super Duty 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbo (Lariat, XL, XLT)
2004 Ford F-550 Super Duty 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbo (Lariat, XL, XLT)
2004 Ford F-550 Super Duty (Base)
2003 Ford F-550 Super Duty 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbo (Lariat, XL, XLT)
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
- Ideal replacement or upgrade for OEM or aftermarket coolant tank supply hoses 3C3Z-9Y439-AD, 3C3Z-8075-AD
- The premium grade high-heat resistance 3-ply reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure a perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM coolant tank supply hoses
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Maximum temperature rating: 350F.
- Product Type: Silicone Hose Kit - Coolant Tank Supply Hoses
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Available Colors: Black, Blue and Red
- Warranty: 2 Years
Included in the kit
- HPS Performance Reinforced Silicone Hoses
- HPS Performance 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps