As cars get old, replacement parts begin phasing out of production and become increasingly difficult to come by. HPS Performance is working with FJ80 Land Cruiser owners to develop high quality silicone replacement parts to keep your Land Cruiser running smoothly.
The HPS Performance Silicone Post-MAF Intake Hose (part # 57-1879) is a direct replacement silicone intake hose for your 1993-1994 Toyota Land Cruiser with the 4.5L 1FZ-FE engine. Cracked and brittle intake hoses are a common sight on these older Land Cruisers which can lead to major driveability issues and leave you stranded. Before heading out on your next expedition, upgrade your stock intake hose with one from HPS.
- Replaces stock restrictive rubber intake tube and optimizes the airflow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability.
- Improves air flow and throttle response. Delivers power gains and better driveability.
- Prevent roadside breakdowns caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber intake hose.
- Made of HPS Performance signature race proven high temperature reinforced silicone hoses.
- Includes HPS Performance industrial grade 100% stainless steel heavy duty t-bolt clamps.
- Easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation.
- Prevent or fix the bad idling and air vacuum leak issue commonly caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber air injection hose.
- Compatible with OEM hose
- Product Type: Silicone Air Intake Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Street Legal In All US States: No
- California Restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 3 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 16 inch x 10 inch x 6 inch
||Manufacturer Part Number