- Replaces 2004-2010 Infiniti QX56 V8 5.6L rubber lower and upper radiator hoses, by-pass and throttle body coolant hoses.
- Ideal replacement and must-have maintenance upgrade to replace old, aging OEM/aftermarket coolant hoses.
- The premium grade high-heat resistance 3-ply reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure a perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber coolant hoses
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Maximum temperature rating: 350F.
2010 INFINITI QX56 5.6L V8
2009 INFINITI QX56 5.6L V8
2008 INFINITI QX56 5.6L V8
2007 INFINITI QX56 5.6L V8
2006 INFINITI QX56 5.6L V8
2005 INFINITI QX56 5.6L V8
2004 INFINITI QX56 5.6L V8
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
- Product Type: Silicone Radiator Hoses, By-pass and Throttle Body Coolant Hoses
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Available Colors: Black, Blue and Red
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 5 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 16 inch x 10 inch x 6 inch
Included in the kit
- HPS Performance Reinforced Silicone Hoses
- HPS Performance 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps