HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone radiator hose kit replaces 2003-2007 F450 Superduty 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbo stock OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F). Available for both mono beam and twin beam suspension.
2007 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbo (Lariat, XL, XLT)
2006 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbo (Lariat, XL, XLT)
2005 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbo (Lariat, XL, XLT)
2004 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbo (Base, Lariat, XL, XLT)
2003 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbo (Lariat, XL, XLT)
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
- Ideal replacement or upgrade for OEM or aftermarket parts.
- The premium grade high-heat resistance 3-ply reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure a perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM lower and upper radiator coolant hoses
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Maximum temperature rating: 350F.
- Product Type: Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Available Colors: Black, Blue and Red
- Warranty: 2 Years
Included in the kit
- HPS Performance Reinforced Silicone Hoses
- HPS Performance 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps