HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone radiator hose kit (part number 57-1308) replaces 2011-2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Pickup 6.7L Diesel Turbo stock OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
2012 Ram 3500 Pickup 6.7L Diesel Turbo (Laramie, Laramie Longhorn, SLT, ST)
2012 Ram 3500 6.7L Diesel Turbo (Laramie, SLT, ST)
2011 Ram 3500 Pickup 6.7L Diesel Turbo (Laramie, Laramie Longhorn, SLT, ST, SXT)
2011 Ram 3500 6.7L Diesel Turbo (Laramie, SLT, ST, SXT)
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
- Ideal replacement or upgrade for OEM or aftermarket parts. 55056954AB, 55056955AA
- The premium grade high-heat resistance 3-ply reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure a perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM lower and upper radiator coolant hoses
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Maximum temperature rating: 350F.
- Product Type: Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Available Colors: Black, Blue and Red
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 4 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 16 inch x 10 inch x 6 inch
Included in the kit
- HPS Performance Reinforced Silicone Hoses
- HPS Performance 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps