HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone radiator hose kit (part number 57-1081) replaces 1995-1998 Toyota T100 3.4L V6 stock OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine overheating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses.
- Compatible with OEM part numbers 16572-62050, 16571-62050
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
1998 Toyota T100 Pickup 3.4L V6 (Base, SR5)
1997 Toyota T100 Pickup 3.4L V6 (DLX, SR5)
1996 Toyota T100 Pickup 3.4L V6 (DLX, SR5)
1995 Toyota T100 Pickup 3.4L V6 (Base, DX, One-Ton DLX, SR5)
- Product Type: Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Available Colors: Black, Blue and Red
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 3 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 16 inch x 10 inch x 6 inch
Included in the kit
- HPS Performance Reinforced Silicone Hoses
- HPS Performance 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps
||Manufacturer Part Number
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.