HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone radiator + heater hose kit (part number 57-2090) replaces 2011-2014 Ford F150 6.2L V8 stock OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
2014 Ford F-150 Pickup 6.2L V8 (FX2, FX4, Lariat, Platinum, SVT Raptor, XLT)
2013 Ford F-150 Pickup 6.2L V8 (FX2, FX4, Lariat, Platinum, SVT Raptor, XLT)
2012 Ford F-150 Pickup 6.2L V8 (Harley-Davidson Edition, Lariat, Platinum, SVT Raptor)
2011 Ford F-150 Pickup 6.2L V8 (Harley-Davidson Edition, Lariat, Lariat Limited, Platinum, SVT Raptor)
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
No Hassle Performance Upgrade
- Ideal replacement or upgrade for OEM or aftermarket parts.
AL3Z8260B / KM-5033
BL3Z18472A / KH-566
BL3Z18472C / KH-565
- The premium grade high-heat resistance 3-ply reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure a perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM lower and upper radiator coolant hoses
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Maximum temperature rating: 350F.
- Product Type: Silicone Radiator + Heater Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Available Colors: Black, Blue and Red
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 6 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 24 inch x 8 inch x 8 inch
Included in the kit
- HPS Performance Reinforced Silicone Hoses
- HPS Performance 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps
||Manufacturer Part Number