HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone radiator hose kit (part number 57-1417) replaces 2011-2015 Kia Optima 2.4L stock OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
No Hassle Performance Upgrade
- Ideal replacement or upgrade for OEM or aftermarket parts.
- The premium grade high-heat resistance 3-ply reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure a perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM lower and upper radiator coolant hoses
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Maximum temperature rating: 350F.
- Product Type: Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Available Colors: Black, Blue and Red
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 5 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 24 inch x 8 inch x 8 inch
Included in the kit
- HPS Performance Reinforced Silicone Hoses
- HPS Performance 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps
||Manufacturer Part Number