- Ideal replacement and durable upgrade from 07-09 Mazdaspeed 3 Turbo OEM rubber radiator and heater hoses which weaken and fail over time.
- Withstands a wide range of harsh, high temperature and high pressure operating conditions. Max. temperature rating: 350F (177C).
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM lower and upper radiator hoses, heater coolant hoses
- Engineered to ensure long lasting quality over rubber radiator and heater hoses.
- Replaces OEM part numbers: L33X15186B, L33X15185A, L33X15381C, L33X15383A, L3M613680, L3K915260A, L3K915536, L33X13536A, L33x13680A, L3K91554YB, BA6R6124XA, BA6R6124YA.
- Includes HPS 100% stainless steel industrial grade embossed hose clamps which will not cut through silicone hoses.
Features and Benefits
HPS Performance High Temperature 3-ply Reinforced Silicone Radiator and Heater Hose Kit (part number 57-1511) is designed to replace stock OEM rubber lower and upper radiator hoses, as well as heater hoses that eventually weaken and fail over time. Unlike stock rubber hoses, these premium silicone hoses can withstand the harsh, high temperature (up to 350F) and high pressure operating conditions while still maintaining their integrity for the long run. Whether you’re needing hoses for daily driving or for competition, these will last. HPS silicone hose kits are made using OEM data to ensure a perfect fit for your vehicle. This kit includes HPS Performance 100% Stainless Steel Embossed Hose Clamps that will not only make installation easier, but also protect your hoses from damage when tightened. An untimely coolant leak can leave you stranded with an overheated engine. Upgrade to HPS Performance and enjoy your ride without worry wherever you go.
2009 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 Turbo 2.3L L4
2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 Turbo 2.3L L4
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 Turbo 2.3L L4
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
- Part Number: 57-1511
- Product Type: Silicone Radiator and Heater Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Available Colors: Black, Blue and Red
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 8 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 16 inch x 10 inch x 6 inch
Included in the kit
- HPS Performance Reinforced Silicone Hoses
- HPS Performance 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps