HPS ultra high temperature 6-ply aramid reinforced silicone transmission oil cooler coolant hose (part number 57-1716) replaces the hard to find and rare stock OEM transmission oil cooler coolant hose part number 22882156, 22891518 on Mack Truck 2010, 2014-2015 GU813. The transmission oil cooler coolant hoses for Mack Truck GU813 are difficult to find as they are no longer being produced by Mack. HPS is the source for high quality silicone OE replacement hoses for your Mack truck. Our replacement hoses are made with ultra-high temperature 500°F rated silicone and reinforced with 6 plies of aramid fibers to withstand the most demanding conditions. Guaranteed quality fitment for streamlined installation. Look no further than HPS for replacement hoses for your Mack.
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure perfect fitment.
- Includes heavy duty spring loaded stainless steel t-bolt clamps for easy installation,
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM engine oil cooler hoses. Keep your truck on the road and working for you.
Compatible with OEM part numbers: 22882156, 22891518, 11MF4741M, 21158054, 21794125, 23092728, 11MF4742M, 21292506 and 21558479.
- HPS silicone hose is backed by HPS Performance Products limited lifetime warranty.
Mack Truck 2010, 2014-2015 GU813
- Product Type: Silicone Transmission Oil Cooler Hose
- Material: Ultra High Temperature 6-ply Aramid Reinforced Silicone
- Color: Orange
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 2 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 16 inch x 10 inch x 6 inch
Included in the kit
- HPS Performance Reinforced Silicone Hose
- HPS Performance Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Spring Loaded T-Bolt Clamps