HPS medical grade high temperature platinum cured silicone tubing with 1/2" inside diameter, 3/4" outside diameter and 1/8" wall thickness is made under good manufacturing practice and conforms to the biocompatibility requirements of USP Class VI.
HPS medical grade platinum cured silicone’s surface properties resist sticking and encrustation and will not support bacteria growth. The tubing is soft, pliable, and contains no plasticizers which could leach out, causing flow contamination or tube hardening.
- Raw materials meet USP Class VI requirements
- Manufactured under good manufacturing procedures in a controlled environment
- Platinum cured for the highest degree of purity (least extractables)
- Reusable - withstand repeated sterilization*
- Translucent natural color for visual contact with the flow
- Free of BPA, latex, and phthalates
- RoHS compliant
Trusted by professionals in various industries
- Blood & Fluid Handling
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Beauty
- I.V. Administration
- Laboratory Uses
- Personal Care
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Surgical Feeds & Drains
Product Type: Medical grade silicone
Hose Inside Diameter: 1/2"
Hose Outside Diameter: 3/4"
Wall Thickness: 1/8"
Hose Length: 50 feet
Hardness: 50A +/- 5
Tensile Strength: 1348 psi
Elongation at Break: 900%
Tear Strength, Die B: 250 ppi
Modulus at 100% : 190 psi
Brittle Temperature: -100F
Maximum Recommended Operating Temperature: 400F
Values listed are typical and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for the application.
- Care is recommended in the selection and application of fittings and clamps as sharp barbed fittings or unlined metal clamps could tear into the wall.
- If exposed to repeated steam sterilization or long term high temperature or pressure, silicone will eventually relax and become gummy. It should then be replaced.
- HPS medical grade platinum cured silicone is supplied in individual, heat-sealed polybags and should be sterilized prior to use.
- Not recommended for implantable or in-body uses or for continuous steam applications.
Due to the nature of the product, all sales are considered final and we do not accept return/exchange.