The HPS Performance 1/2" FKM lined silicone hose is a specially developed hose with a fluoroelastomer liner in our world class silicone hoses. HPS Performance FKM lined silicone hoses with half inch inside diameter (13mm) can provide superior resistance to the harshness of gasoline, diesel, and automotive oils. The FKM lined hose can be used where the fluid flowing through the hose would traditionally degrade silicone hoses. With the FKM liner, we can minimize permeation, evaporation, and degradation of our silicone hose.
HPS Performance FKM lined hose has excellent resistance to high temperatures, ozone, oxygen, mineral oil, synthetic hydraulic fluids, fuels, aromatics, and many organic solvents and chemicals. FKM can handle the occasional flow of ethanol based fuels.
- Product Type: FKM Lined Silicone Hose
- Reinforced Layer: 1-ply Polyester Reinforced
- Temperature Range:- 65 deg. F to + 350 deg. F (177 deg. C)
- Maximum Working Pressure (use as fuel line): 55 psi
- Maximum Working Pressure (non fuel line): 55 psi
- Hose Inside Diameter: 0.50" (13mm)
- Hose Outside Diameter: 0.83" (21mm)
- Wall Thickness: 4mm +/- 0.2mm
- Bend Radius: 2"
- Color: Black or Blue
- UV and ozone resistant
Recommended uses with HPS Performance FKM lined silicone hoses
- Fuel Return
- Fuel Ventilation
- Crankcase Ventilation
- Turbo Oil Return
- Power Steering Return
- Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler
- Do NOT use the hose as fuel line with working pressure over 55psi.
- Do NOT use the hose to handle alcohol fuel continuously
- Do NOT fully submerge the hose in fuel during use.