HPS 100% Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamp with Floating Bridge, Size # 102, effective range 4.06" - 4.38" (103mm-111mm) provides leak-proof connections in a wide variety of industrial, commercial, and military applications. Perfect matching clamp for HPS silicone hoses with 3-3/4" inside diameter. HPS manufacture our clamps from 300 series stainless steel with rounded band edges to protect soft hose materials. HPS Stainless Steel T-Bolt Band Clamps provide high tensile strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. HPS Stainless Steel T Bolt Clamps are the perfect choice for medium and heavy-duty applications.
HPS Stainless Steel T-Bolt Band Clamps are frequently installed on Coolant and Air-Intake Systems for Construction Vehicle, Truck, Aircraft, Marine and Bus Engines, Duct Systems, Baghouse Equipment, Irrigation Systems, Medical Equipment and Precleaners.
- Size # 102
- Effective Size Range: 4.06" - 4.38" (103mm-111mm)
- 100% Stainless Steel Band, Bolt and Nut
- Floating bridge and rolled edges to protect soft hoses
- Superior welded construction
- 3/4" Band Width
- Max. Torque Spec 75 in. lbs
- Part Number: SSTC-102-110
- UPC: 648044843100
- Quantity: 1
Recommended to be used with 3-3/4" HPS silicone hoses
Question: What is the best way to determine the clamp size you'll need?
1. If you are buying the clamps for a pipe or a hose that is NOT made by HPS, simply measure the outside diameter (O.D.) of your final hose assembly or pipe. Locate the HPS part number with the measured O.D. falls in the middle of the effective size range. You can also use the size # as the reference if you already know the SAE # of the clamps you need.
2. If you are buying the clamps for our HPS silicone hoses, you can simply refer to the chart listed above. The chart shows the clamps part number that would fit on HPS Silicone Hoses with the INSIDE DIAMETER.
Question. If a hose or piping OUTSIDE diameter is 2-1/8" (54mm), should I pick t-bolt clamp size # 36 or size # 40?
The correct choice is size # 36. You would need the t-bolt clamp effective size to be 51mm-59mm so the HOSE OUTSIDE Diameter would fall in between the effective size range. Remark: Size # 48 fits the HPS Silicone Hose with INSIDE diameter of 2-1/8" (54mm), but it does NOT fit hose or piping with OUTSIDE diameter of 2-1/8" (54mm).
Question. If a hose has INSIDE diameter = 2-3/8" (60mm), what part# should I choose?
In this case, we would NOT be able to figure out what t-bolt clamp to be used until we know the OUTSIDE diameter of the hose. An obvious choice is size # 56 if your hose has 5mm wall thickness (all HPS silicone hoses have 5mm wall thickness unless otherwise stated). However, it might vary since different hose has different wall thickness; if your hose wall thickness is 4mm, then the OUTSIDE diameter would be 60mm+4mm +4mm = 68mm, a t-bolt clamp with effective range size # 52 would be a better fit for a hose with 2-3/8" ID and 4mm wall thickness.